Waterwall Hexagon Isolation units are made from PVC coated 335mm internally reinforced material. Formed in the shape of a hexagon but with a seamless bottom thus making a container within a container. These units are designed to maximise the amount of water that can be used against used and deployed against large munitions up to 500kg (1,102 lbs).
The outer walls of the 3000mm high Hexagon unit is first inflated with air to provide the shape. Water is pumped into the walls until the pressure relief value is triggered to indicate full inflation. Free surface water is then pumped into the central area to fill the unit up to 2.5mt high. The outer walls will require stabilisation with ropes. The units are designed to be interconnected together to form hexagonal walls. This provides a mass of water that can shape and direct large explosions.
- External Height – 2940mm/116”
- External Width – 3333mm/131”
- External Depth – 3749mm/151”
- Internal Height – 2940mm/116”
- Internal Width – 2663mm/105”
- Internal Depth – 3075mm/121”
- Wall Thickness – 335mm/13”
- Water Volume – 10237 litres/2704 US Gal
- Weight Empty – 24 Kgs/53 lbs
- Weight Full – 10261 Kgs/22622 lbs
- Internal void water volume – 18067 litres/4773 US Gal